11. Click the link below or copy and pest it to url:
2. Choose the purpose, from the drop-down menu named “certificate for”
2.1 Choose “Subscriber” in case of signature.
2.2 Choose “Combo” in case of signature and encryption
2.3 Choose ” DGFT”
2.4 Otherwise ” Special Purpose”
3. Choose the type of user, from the drop-down menu named “User Type” depending the variety as follows:
4. Choose the class of certificate from the drop-down menu named “Certificate Class” depending on the usage of certificate.
5. Choose the type of certificate from the drop-down menu named “Certificate Type” depending on the level of security of the Certificate.
6. Select the Validity period as per the order placed. Please keep it in mind that selection of validity period different from the order placed may render rejection of your application.
7. Gender is applicable for application made by individual only.
8. Provide name of applicant in the field marked as “Common Name”.
9. It is suggestible tick the check box below the field named as “Email ID” to include the email id in the certificate.
10. Provide the name of the “Organisation” in the field marked as “Organisation Name”.
11. Provide the name of the department in case of organisation, the name of designation may be provided.
12. Provide address of individual or organisation depending for whom the certificate is applied for.
13. Provide the PAN of the applicant in both the cases either for Individual / Organisation PAN of the person who is applying for, will be given.
14. Provide nationality.
15. Provide 8 digit code as challenged code as per your choice. This challenge code will be delivered to the applicants mobile as credentials for downloading the certificate.
16. Now submit the application and take print out. Send ASAP to the following address:
Founder: F. S. Mission.
3/11, Vivek Nagar,
Near Vivek Nagar Kalibari,