1. To go to the website fo mkaing application of eMudhra DSC please click the link below or copy and pest the following lonk:
2. The page which will be opned is relating to online KYC. Please click the button "Enrol & Apply DSC" as depicted below:
3. To apply eMudhra DSC online one is required to select KYC mode as Offline Aadhaar XML and press Continue
4. At the first stage to authenticate the identity of the applicant. One has to logon to www.uidai.gov.in. and entre Aadhaar number to obtain OTP in mobile, and put the OTP. This will enable the applicant to apply eMudhra DSC online and paperless.
Note : This verification process verifies of mobile number as well
5. Put the mobile OTP to download Aadhaar XML file.
6. Provide 4 digit share code which is turn required in the next level.
6. Upload the Aadhaar eKYC file,
7. enter the "Share Code" (generated by you during Offline AADHAAR XML download in UIDAI website), Mobile Number (registered with Aadhaar) and provide other necessary information asked for. and select next.
8. Choose the digital certificate of your choice & set your Challenge Code.
1. Please chose certificate validity as 2 years, since certificate with 2 years validity is available with us
2. Put Download Password
Define your own download password (Challenge Code) to download the certificate, once approved by eMudhra CA. The same will also be sent to you over SMS / email after approval. (Minimum 6 characters)
8. Set your desired Username (minimum 6 and maximum 25 characters) & PIN (6 digit numeric), to create a new eKYC Account.
9. Provide your eKYC Account login credentials for eSigning the DSC application. Click on "eSign & Submit" to proceed for Video Recording (OR) you can later complete this process by clicking on "Skip eSign & Submit" button, then a link will be sent to the registered Email ID to complete eSign and Video Recording process.